Healthy Drink Recipes To Lose Weight
They say, spend your whole day in cardio and your belly will disappear.
But how the heck I figure out the time for the gym. I mean as a working mother I don’t have 1-2 hour for the gym. I am literally giving up on my belly and getting frustrated day by day because of my increasing weight. Somehow by researching for months, I found the solution.
To begin with, I felt that there is just a single answer to get in shape that is the gym. However, it isn’t workable for me.
I want an effortless way to lose weight. I don’t know how this sentence pop-ups in my head that “to put on weight eat more“. It means to lose weight, eat less. But it doesn’t mean we give up on food.
In short, you need to eat foods which are rich in fibers also fulfill your daily calories needs.
Now you think why fibers foods?
Let me tell you-
The calories produced by fiber-rich foods are not absorbed by the body soon and you won’t feel hungry for quite a while. So automatically, the quantity of food you usually eat in a day reduces.
In this article, I am going to reveal to you the list of fiber-rich foods alongside the healthy drink recipes made with them. Hence you will lose weight without doing much effort in cooking.
Just drink and relax.
Fiber-Rich Foods for Shrink your Belly
Having these foods in your diet along with little physical exercise like jogging helps to control weight.
The list is as follows:
Belly friendly – healthy drink recipes
One – Chia fruity drink
1 oz of chia seeds include 10% of fibers which makes the highest source of fibers
100 g = 34% fibers
- 1 cup of water
- 3 tsp chia seeds
- 1 cup juice of any fruit.
1. Take water and warm in an electric kettle or any pan.
2. Spill out in a cup and include chia seeds
3. Stir until chia seeds completely spread in the water.
4. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
5. The following morning you will see the chia seeds water transform into a thick gel.
6. Take another glass, pour the juice of your choice and include 1 cup of chia gel.
7. Stir and drink.
8. Topped with ice (optional)
Note: You can also make this recipe in other small kitchen utility appliances like blender or juicer. Just add fruits in the blender and mix chia seeds gel and blend it.
Two – Kale Avocado low-calorie smoothie
Calories intake: 220
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cups peaches
- 1 cup kale
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 avocado
How to Prepare?
Simple, Put all ingredients in the blender or mixer and blend until smooth.
Three – Avocado Pea Soup
Calories intakes: 210
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 pint of water
- 200 g peas
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup mint leaves
1. Take a pan, pour water and peas and boil for 3 minutes in a medium flame.
2. Include avocado, salt, peas, pepper, and mint leaves.
3. Blend until smooth
4. Topped with peas, mint (optional)
Four – Oats & Berries Shake
Calories intakes: 180
Fiber intakes: 24%
Prepare time: 10 minutes
- 1 tsp orange zest or shredded outer layer of the orange
- 1/4 cup of oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/3 cup unsweetened blackberries
- 1/3 cup unsweetened blueberries
- 1/3 cup unsweetened raspberries
1. Include milk and oats in the blender and blend until smooth.
2. Add blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries and blend again for 30 seconds.
3. Add orange zest and honey.
4. Stir well with a spoon.
5. Add spinach, kale, Greek yogurt and blend until smooth (optional)
Five – Indian Lentil Soup
Calories intakes: 250
Fiber nutrition: 56%
Cooking time: 70 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups of rinsed lentils
- 3 tsp virgin olive oil
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery stalks chopped and chopped celery leaves
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 14 1/2 oz tomatoes juice
How to cook?
1. Take a saucepan or pot, pour some oil and heat up for 2 minutes.
2. Add celery, onion, garlic, and carrots into the saucepan and sauté around 15 minutes.
3. Include lentils, tomatoes juice and 4 cups of vegetable broth.
4. Cover the saucepan with a lid and in a medium-low flame boil for about 35 minutes until lentils are tender.
5. Move 2 cups of soup (only solids) to immersion blender and puree until smooth.
6. Transfer puree back to the soup pan.
7. Sprinkle some salt and pepper.
8. Garnish with celery leaves.
Six – Mango Cranberry Delicious Green Tea
Research demonstrates that green tea can lower glucose levels and lessen the retention of fat from the digestive system.
Along these lines, in case you’re hoping to shed a couple of pounds, you might need to consider including a cup or two of green tea to your day by day diet.
Calories intakes: 42 per servings
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Thin round lemon slices
- 4 green tea bags or brewed
- 4 cups of water
- 1 cup chopped mango
- 1 piece of ginger, sliced
- 1 cup of cranberries
How to Prepare?
1. Take a saucepan, Include water, mango, ginger, and cranberries. Secured with lid and boil on medium heat for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, brew some green tea in a good quality electric kettle.
3. After cranberries liquid boiled, spill out in container mix with green tea.
4. Float some lemon slices on the top of the water.
5. Immediately serve.
Don’t worry if you don’t have time for the gym, by adding these food items alongside little physical exercises helps you to lose a few pounds.
Also, there are thousands of recipes that include those above food items. Pick of your choice and drink.
Stay away from soda and soft drinks, rather, go for these recipes.
You will definitely see the outcomes after 3-4 weeks by using these healthy drink recipes.
Writen by Tushar Grover