Weight Loss Supplements for Men
What can help to lose weight ?
Weight loss supplements for men claim to help you lose weight without having to do a lot of exercises and in a very short amount of time. Weight loss supplements works in variety of ways:
- They would decrease your appetite for food making you eat more calories than you used to.
- Reduces absorption of some nutrients especially carbs and calories.
- Increases the fat burning activity of your body.
Garcinia Cambodia Extract
- Was made famous when it was mentioned in 2012 at Dr.Oz Show.
- The fruit was made famous for its extract that was marketed as a diet pill.
- It increases serotonin levels which help decrease cravings for appetite
- There are no reports of serious side effects, but few users reportedly suffer mild digestive problems
- Known to only work in minimal amounts thus changes are not that noticeable
- One of the most popular weight loss supplement in the world
- Includes weight loss ingredients particularly caffeine and some other plant extracts
- Shows 2.5 kilograms weight loss for over three-month period of daily use
- Side effects can be caused by the active ingredient caffeine may include jitters, tremors, nausea, diarrhea and irritability
- There is only one study of this product. More studies are required to prove efficiency.
- Sold at over-the-counters as Alli
- Works by inhibiting fats on the gut making our tummies absorb fewer calories
- Studies claimed to have resulted in increased weight loss by 6 pounds
- It is shown to have other benefits such as decreased blood pressure and reduced risk of type 2 diabetes
- Side effects include loose stools, frequent bowel movements and others like nutrient deficiency.
- It is recommended to eat low-fat diet when taking Orlistat to minimize side effects.
- Raspberry ketone is found on raspberries and it is responsible for its smell. Synthetic versions of this chemical are being sold as a weight loss supplement.
- The chemical increases the breakdown of fats but it is not tested on humans
- The studied have only tested in rats which resulted in positive response when used in larger doses. No human testing was done.
- It is a plant extract that is believed to aid weight loss
- It is believed to increase the levels of cAMP compound inside the cells to stimulate fat burning
- Studies conclude that there are no specific weight loss results found in obese men and women
- There are limited data for the lists of side effects as well as the products efficacy